Slider

HELLO AGAIN

March Wish List!

Monday 17 March 2014

Wish wish notebook

I've been thinking about my wish list quite a lot over the past few days. I've lost count on the amount of times I walked into Boots determined to buy products in the 3 for 2 or made my way into Space NK to play with products I've been lusting after for weeks... yet every time I've walked out with nothing.

What I'm really wishing for, aren't really products that I can just pick up on my way home from work, or grab during my lunch break... it's something a littler more than that. This is my sort of personal improvement wish list. 

1. Brighter Whiter Teeth. 
I used to be a smoker. I quit last last year, and am in the difficult process of trying to freshen up my teeth and get them pearly white. I'm looking forward to the day I can wear a bright red lipstick out and not be worried about if they make my teeth look yellow. It's funny how much confidence can ride on just one thing.

2. Clear Skin
I've been working hard on trying to fix my skin and give it the love that it badly needs. It's not there yet, but i'm getting closer. I keep imaging the day I look in the mirror and see perfect skin staring back at me. 

3. Longer Hair 
The third and final personal improvement I'm trying to conquer is my hair. I'm still dreaming of the possibility of one day having beautiful thick one length hair.  I can't wait until the day I can go to the salon and walk out with a Hollywood style big bouncy blow dry! Until that day rolls around, i'm going to be looking into extensions.


So that's it! Those are the three major things I'm wishing for this March. I would love to hear from you if you have product recommendations or ideas on how to tick off every item from the list! Leave a note in the the comments or you can email me: em@mypaleskin.com xxx

7 comments:

  1. I am with you on the clearer skin and longer hair! My hair is long but not long enough to call myself a princess yet! I want my hair to be that length where loose curls look fabulous! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on all of these wishes! I do the same with walking into boots aswell - I've been in 4 times this week since Sunday... how sad am I?!
    Eilidh | http://letsgetwonderfullylost.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so lovely, I've just been reading through it like a creepy person. I'm with you on the longer hair thing! Although I am trying to grow out a pixie cut so I think I have a fair way to go!

    Kirsten Learns

    ReplyDelete
  4. For clear skin I'd recommend any of the lush facemasks, they are amazing :)

    Check out my beauty giveaway..
    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Em,
    Love this post.. I think it's good to have monthly things we would like to make better about ourselves :)
    You have such a great blog! Definitely will be following you on Bloglovin :)

    Love, B x

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm your newest follower loving your blog, it's really great xx Bean's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. great opportunities for people who is looking for body to body massage centres in bangalore luxurious ambiance are waiting in our izspa best in the city 100% satisfy rate since many years.

    ReplyDelete