Slider

HELLO AGAIN

The Liebster Award!

Monday 17 February 2014


How exciting! On Thursday I was nominated for the Liebster award by the fabulous Issy From Thinking of Issy - http://issyfreeland.blogspot.co.uk/. Thank you so much! It's so nice that people even read my blog and comment, it makes my day to hear what you guys have to say about my posts. So Thank you.


In case you didn't know, The Liebster Award is one which is given to those with less than 200 followers, after receiving it, you then list 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, pick 11 nominees and set them 11 questions to answer! It's as simple as that. I think it's a brilliant way of getting new blogs out there and sharing the love :)



Rules 
  1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
  2. You have state 11 facts about yourself
  3. You have to answer the questions given to you.
  4. You have to pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
  5. You can't nominate the person that nominated you.
  6. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you. 



11 Facts about me.



  1. I love video games, and am currently playing Borderlands 2 co-op with the BF.
  2. I've been vegetarian for 15 years.
  3. I eat veggie Percy pigs for breakfast everyday
  4. I'm a massive wimp, and can't watch any tense tv shows or films without getting super scared.
  5. When I was 7 I wanted to change my name to Cinderella by deed poll.
  6. I love shooting, and last year flew my BF and I flew to Estonia to spend a day at the shooting range.
  7. I'm a perfectionist and am extremely critical of myself.
  8. I love to bake, I bake anywhere from 12-60 cupcakes a week.
  9. I'm a really really heavy sleeper and a nightmare to wake up in the mornings. 
  10. I'm an introvert, and am quite content with not leaving my flat for 3 days at a time. 
  11. I've a scar on my forehead from a childhood accident where I hit my head on a sharp slide in a playground. 


Here are my questions to answer, set by the lovely Issy.

Nominee Questions:

1. Who is your favorite blogger?
I love reading Tanya Burr. I think she's an inspiration to a lot of bloggers with how successful she has become! 


2. What is your favorite movie
I think i have a new contender for my favourite movie! I loved Saving Mr Banks. I was doing my best big girl attempt to hold back tears during certain parts of the movie. Some of hit hit home really hard, and I could relate to P.L Travers in many different ways. 

3. Describe yourself in three ways
Inquisitive, passionate & Whimsical.

4. How would you describe your style of writing/blogging?
I'd say my writing style is conversational, I like to write as if I were sat next to you telling you a story about what I did on my weekend, or what I shouldn't have bought.

5. What is your favorite makeup product?
My current favourite make up product is Mac Studio Finish Concealer.

6. Favorite music genere? 
I quite like Country/pop music. Artists like Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, & Taylor Swift. :)

7. Hobby?
Blogging & Baking!

8. Favorite brand?
I actually got really into Forever 21 last year. I really struggle to find clothes to fit my as I have an hourglass figure and forever 21 always seems to fit!

9. What are 2 of your major celebrity crushes? 
Girl Crushes for their perfect hair and make up have to be Cara Delevigne and Margot Robbie.

10. What is the worst movie you have ever watched
Ooh Absolute worst? hmmmmm. That is a tough one. I'm going to say 'My Uncle The Alien' Picked it up from CEX for about 75p i think. It was awful. BF hated it, I found it hilarious. It was atrosious. We turned it into a 'drinking game' just to get through it.

11. Why did you decide to start blogging? 
I decided to start blogging as I kept getting PM's and messages on Reddit telling me to start a youtube or a blog as they really wanted to read what I had to say. It ended up with every time I posted I'd get lots of messages telling me to, So I bit the bullet and here I am! 



My Nominations 

All of these blogs have a little something special about them. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have! 














My questions for you guys are:

1. If you're stranded on a desert Island, and can take 5 products with you, but no mirror... what would you take? 

2. What inspires you? 

3. Favourite store?

4. Worst purchase you've ever made? 

5. Who is your Girl Envy? 

6. Worst make up mishap?

7. What product have you been lusting after, but yet to add to your collection?

8. What is something you would love to wear (make up/fashion) but feel you can't pull off?

9. How long does your everyday make up take? 

10. What product do you wish had never been discontinued? 

11. Where do you see yourself this time next year?




That's it for this Liebster Award Post. Thanks for reading!





5 comments:

  1. Its really good blog and very information, we are providing tempo traveller rental services for manali Book tempo traveller for manali for local and outstation, we have tempo Traveller in manali you can rent 12 seater, 17 seater , 20 seater , 26 seater Tempo traveller for manali tour or any other Destination ~ JBL Tempo Traveller Rentals Delhi NCR ~ 9999029051
    Our location :
    Tempo traveller in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting, good job I like This Blog

    ReplyDelete